I do some software or archival\preservation projects, which I've listed here. I've also broken the page up into sections divided by what type of project it is.
Pick a subpage:
Also yes, this navigation style is ugly. I'll fix it later.
Since nobody likes legalese, I'll break down my licensing terms so they're human-readable:
- The programs or code snippets that I have created are under the following license terms (also known as the "Reshareable Attributable License v1.0")
- You may redistribute these files through any and all mediums PROVIDED THAT:
- The redistribution method does not require payment from the person attempting to obtain the files,
- the redistribution method does not modify the files in question WITHOUT documenting their changes and including a list of these changes in the distribution method,
- the redistribution method includes a reference back to the original source,
- and that the redistribution method does not claim my work as its own.
- You may modify or intergrate these files into your program(s) provided that you:
- Maintain a list of changes that you have made compared to the original source AND include said list with your download,
- Do not remove any ownership notices as indicated in the files themselves or accompying documentation,
- Include a reference back to the original source,
- and do not claim the original source work as your own.
- You may use these files for all usage cases without limitations. If you do find my program useful or have critque, please contact me. If you are a business or government and find my program useful, a small PayPal donation would be a very nice way to say thank you, but is not required.
- In the event that my programs or software cause a problem with your system, regardless of circumstance, I cannot be held responsible; these programs are provided AS-IS and do not come with any warranty, implied or otherwise.
- Any third-party utilities that come with my programs to provide functionality are under their own respective licenses, and this license does not apply to them.
- The DOOM wads I have created have varying licenses by each file, which you can view below.
- The Pre-configured software packages are licensed under their own lices for the programs contained within them.
- The music contained in the music playlist collections belong to their respective owners and/or copyright holders.
- The music contained in the video game music archive belongs to their respective copyright holders.
- Any documents, articles, or tutorials I have created are licensed individually. If the document does not contain a license, assume that they are public domain.
- Any other material I have made is licensed under its own license, and any content used in the respective medium in question belongs to their rightful owners and/or copyright holders.